FOX GOBLIN * FOX SPIRIT * VULPERA * FOREST FAIRY / Goblin Green
Cosplay a green Vulpera from World of Warcraft, or one of the many variations of the magical, sometimes menacing, Fox Goblin from East Asian folklore! Go for a unique cosplay!
This waterproofed, green leather mask is fantastic for fantasy cosplay and animal cosplay. Use for a fox spirit costume, fairy cosplay for fairy festivals, Masquerade ball, Renaissance Faire, or Halloween. Fits Adults & Children - can be custom sized. Any color. Available in traditional colors for a brown fox as well.
Waterproofed leather, glossy or matte finish, & several choices to affix the mask (cord, elastic, ribbon, waterproof cord, stick, or no holes for adhesive).
Measurements: 8" high x 10" wide (tallest & widest points); 6" high between the eyes; 2.5" wide x 2.5" tall eye openings.
♥♥ WE SELL FOX PUPPETS TOO ♥♥
FOX GOBLINS?? Huh?!
Chinese, Japanese, and Korean mythology all reference some form of a fox spirit, some good, some evil:
1. A Goblin Fox. A dangerous and greedy magical animal from Japanese literature and folklore. Thought to be goblins who couldn't be trusted. Stories of these goblin foxes are supposedly popular throughout Japan, and there are reports of people being "possessed" by them!
2. A Fox Spirit (sometimes called Fox Fairy). There are several in East Asian folklore and mythology.
- There is the kitsune: The Japanese word for fox, this animal is a Japanese fox spirit, a legend with origins in Chinese folktales and mythology. Kitsune powers incude shapeshifting into human form, illusions, possession, and the ability to use fox-fire. Some sources classify this creature separately from a "goblin fox".
- A Huli jing (fox spirit) or jiuweihu (nine-tailed fox) from Chinese folklore and mythology, a familiar spirit possessing magical powers; the nine-tailed fox is also found in Korean folklore and Japanese folklore.
3. A green Vulpera from World of Warcraft (a race of nomadic fox people who have a knack for alchemy)
ALL OF OUR MASKS ARE FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!
Any mask can be painted a different color or have stones/crystals/feathers added. We are also pleased to do custom commissions if you would like adjustments to the style to better suit your needs. Just send us a message here and we will work with you!
HIGH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP
All of our masks are handmade with extra care, & airbrushed / hand-painted with acrylic paint by the Folor's Fantasy artists right here in the shop. It is important to us that you receive an excellent product that you can wear comfortably, so we personally inspect each one before it ships for aesthetics and craftsmanship. Read more about the craftsmanship & longevity here.
Our masks are made to last. Formed of waterproofed vegtan leather, their structure is rigid enough to hold their shape for hours of wear, yet have enough pliability to form to your face comfortably. They will maintain their form for years to come, so can be reworn and even mounted on the wall as decoration when not being used.
MANY CUSTOMERS, MANY OCCASIONS
We are privileged that our pieces have been used in professional photoshoots, film, equestrian shows and theatre productions. They have been worn to Burning Man, parades, festivals and Renaissance Faires (waterproofed with moisture-resistant protective sealant make them great for outdoor events!) They've also been worn in weddings, Mardi Gras, Carnivale, L.A. Halloween parties & New Year's Eve balls.
See what our customers have to say here!
Our customers range from popular cosplayers, professional models, photographers, and internet personalities to everyday folks who just need a mask, crown or puppet for an event! We are pleased to serve everyone!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask - we look forward to working with you!
* Our pieces are made-to-order, but will be shipped quite quickly (approximately 3-5 business days, sooner if you need it rushed; just let us know your event date and we will work it out!). Since pieces are made-to-order, photos are examples.
We Also Recommend
VOODOO ZOMBIE * BDSM KISS OF DEATH * GRIM REAPER DEATH / The Black Plague